Thread: Ult and App
View Single Post
Unread 4 Nov 2012, 18:10   #91
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ult and App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I just meant gather the same alliances together...

Last round was Ult and App vs DS CT ND and HR

This round will end up Ult/App vs FanG CT ND HR

Why do all the same people have to be involved? I agree with Apprime and Ultores thoughts on blocking but it doesnt help that the opposing side doesnt try and mix it up or do things different... always this attitude of 'lets AS MANY PPL AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE and hit Ultores/Apprime!! woooo!!! Rather than How about 2 decent alliances have a go at them. 2 on 1 is still technically a block but its a far more acceptable one than the 5/6 on 1's we currently have...

Your point is unclear for me in all that mess... Are you justifying ult/app block over and over, and ranting over the fact that the "noob allies" tend to team up against them?

This game political wise is retarded... Only two allies are capable of blocking, and that is app/ult... and they keep doing it, from tick 0 - 1177 round after round. They even get external help... So you are saying that the 2 alliances that actually are "capable" on handling their own (Atleast more so than others clearly) should keep uber blocking, while the "uncapable allies" should do 2 vs 1 max at THEM?

For every post i see of you Kai, you come out more and more like a troll or one of the most illogical persons on this forum. Selfrightous.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote