Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2014, 20:14   #142
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Basically what the last line of my last post said Forest

Killeah your idea doesn't work. What your are basically proposing is that any gal with less than full compliment gets shuffled yes?

Now I am using common sense to assume that if there is an active gal of 9 you wouldn't want them shuffled either so how would the system decide what is inactive??

It can't score/value/roids because a bp/gal of covopers/scanners might be highly active but have none of the above.

Is it based on login? Cos then basically all that happens is that you are shuffling the same planets every 72 ticks, the inactive ones.

The above aren't sarcastic btw, please explain what criteria the system uses to determine a 'dead gal' because apart from general observation from a human element I can't how you would do it.

The opposing idea to yours is private gals. This is the 'if you can't beat them, join them' approach. Realistically it's easily implemented, generates revenue for PA and allows many people to experience finally playing in a galaxy with a large group of close friends rather than having to choose every round who is gonna miss out.

Personally I think galaxy rankings is important to PA. Alliances raid galaxies so having a ranking of which smaller group performed best 'under the cosh' is good.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote