Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 26 Mar 2014, 15:19   #107
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Galaxy Exiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
Nothing wrong with 0 roid planets! Just because it's not the way you like or want to play, each player is entitled to play their planet in anyway they seem fit, albeit the "right or wrong" way on the PA communities views.

It does however make it a "fun" way to ruin some gals.... signup, idle for 200 ticks, ruining the Gals chance of a decent exile that actually cares and wants to play, by landing in those crucial first 200-250 ticks of a round. (Based on them already having exiled 2 nubs).

In a way... this "fix" has made things a little worse for the galaxies and players that "care". Thumbs up to the PA Team for this little bit of genius....

Don't shoot me down... Just sayin' !
I disagree, the gal I was in this round has a bp with less than 30 roids just for them to give me a gal channel Called #realfake and had the following Ops

Benneh
Hasu
MQ
Eksero
Shaz
Sleepless
Slikkah
Theodd

The BP planets have been removed from the game.
8 op in a 7 man gal didn't add up
For tactical reasons I literally exile out of the gal the first 10 seconds of pt 24.