View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2010, 19:01   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Dear zPeti part 2.

Hello Kargool,

I believe we will never see any true changes to Planetarion - it's been a sinking ship since early 2000s, and there's no f-ck at all people can do about it.

We're planning on a facebook application, frankly, because facebook is cool, and many people play mafia wars.

We're four months into the future, and also, a decade into the past, and it's all the same piss - what did you genuinely expect. I feel the ten year anniversary is an ironic tribute to this.

The bread and butter is the fact that there is nobody to work on a cause of any kind - if you're expecting a miracle to happen out of thin air, you should be contacting God TV or 0700-Jesus for this.

Nobody's willing to pay any vaguely meaningful amounts of real life money for what is a name that's long since sunk - I mean, even the community highs feel the worthiest cause is to record game history - game history, I'd like to emphasize. Who actually cares? The few of the leftover community none of which have resources or motivation to contribute anything of actual significance.

Cheers,
Keizari.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote