View Single Post
Unread 14 Jan 2010, 18:07   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Dear zPeti part 2.

Hi zPeti.

As you might remember I wrote a post in may 2009 asking you for your views on the game, and the way forward for Planetarion.

So far since you have taken over, we've hardly seen any changes (bar cosmetical with a new interface) and a few "large" promises, but no real updates on where we are going.

I was wondering if you maybe could enlighten the people that pay for your bread and butter some more about what your plans for Planetarion for 2010?

So far we've heard a lot of hot wind, and not very muche else coming from you, and I must say that the growing impatience coming from me and others have reached levels that we hardly thought were going to be possible..

Your last "offical" update happend in October : http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198226 and now as we're 4 months in the future, maybe it is time to give out another update on your work and what the future for Planetarion lies.

I am also very saddend that you did not even know about the 10 year anniversary we are celebrating this year, nor have come forward with any ideas on how to celebrate this.

Your bread and butter might start beginning to be very stale in the future if you keep going on like this.

Now, if the game is getting to much to handle for you, be a man, and sell out to someone who might actually have a clue about what they are doing, so that the people playing this game finally will get someone that actually cares about the game instead of people walking around like they've been hit with the silly stick!