View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2015, 19:01   #238
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Both alliances had the chance to nap us much earlier in the round but zhil would not nap without FL being involved or vice versa so nothing could come of it(ironically Rogues were never mentioned in these attempts to make deals.. seems they were locked in the child seat whilst the grown ups talk).
When p3n offered the ingame deals and had the "first x amount to sign up gets it", I hadn't even approached Rogues at that point in time. It was just Faceless/Asc as having a deal. There was no exclusion of Rogues as the decision to approach Rogues only came after that - it wasn't some conspiracy against Rogues like you make it out to be.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote