View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2015, 23:47   #225
Blink

Blink is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Your memory of last round is clearly very clouded... our attacks were dire, and our def somewhat better last round!

I have to admit this argument has totally lost me and ends up with both sides looking like complete idiots.

Rogues' convoluted justifications seem to get more and more unbelievable and bring to mind phrases about digging holes.

Asc's stupidity is far worse than I would expect of what is a veteran alliance that supposedly knows ally politics very well.
I never said our attacking force was strong, I simply pointed out how we attacked, which was 2 fleet attack and 1 fleet defend with whoever wanted to contribute. And yes, our defending was better than this round, but that was because we had more DCs than we do this round. Note, I'm not DC'ing this round, nor am I DC HC this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
You missed the point spectacularly there! I did not suggest you needed us or we needed you, as i said specifically to Krypton, it is simply more efficient to co-ordinate attacks and take the enemies of each alliance in turn. I was not impugning your attacking capabilities, simply suggesting that an issue with HR or whoever of whatever size and strength, makes co-operating with your allies more attractive not less!
I don't disagree with this, you know me enough to know that I'm a team player. But how can we co-operate when FL leaves almost instantly after we said "no", and Asc follows. Like Zhil said up there, something could've been salvaged after that especially after we napped Ults.

But I also need you to understand it from our, or my perspective as well. If Rogues couldn't attack or handle HR on our own, then our members morale would've dropped drastically right from the start. And we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. For an alliance to get stronger, it needs to start at the first step, HR was our first, p3n was our second, in which we staggered. As Zhil mentioned up there somewhere, the whole point of the trio was to avoid the big boys war and not get bullied, we napped, we got bullied. That's how I see it.

Either way, there's no reason to continue this. Both Rogues and Asc made mistakes, we've both said so. Zhil has kindly apologised, and I think I accepted it up there somewhere, and the minute I can get in contact with him. I will give him an apology as well, for how it went while we were a trio, and various reasons.