View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2014, 20:48   #39
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: XP is broken. fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haer View Post
Kaiba, you keep repeating this point that there are no such thing as bad stats because they are the same for everyone. It's ridiculous and we'd all be better off if you stopped blathering on about it. You seem completely unable to understand that there is a difference between evaluating the statistics from the point of view of someone who wants to win the game and from the point of view of someone who wants to make a good game to play.

Caj clearly has a good point; if very good strategy in your game is to not actually play the game then there is something seriously wrong with the mechanics. Logging in to build MCs doesn't count as playing the game btw.
A) at no point did I mention anything in that regard about the stats. Simply stating that everyone starts the ssameis true. The Brazilians haven't hacked the game, they are playing it better than all of you as the game currently stands. Stop being bitter. THat is the blathering not me. Get a tissue and cry away cos you can't do it/didn't think of it. Those playing better than you can keep on laughing.

B) who are you to say someone logging in and doing something to progress their planet isn't playing??

They aren't playing like you but they are still playing and from the score ranks (really all that matters at tick 1176) they have played better than you. Better use of their time via strategical and tactical competence to maximise there rank via the legal mechanics currently available to all intthe game. Again get a tissue and cry away!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote