View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2019, 06:30   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Forts and whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
We had plenty roids all round. Where was the negativity? I was defending xp.
I had 1 friendly tag. Seen worse blocks than that �� Consider it fair after fought these 3-5 tags alliances the last couple and past round too.

My politics create competetive rounds where winner aint decided before hand. Yours just abuse others wars. Please.
You just said that XP was broken because defence wasnt a viable strategy for majority of the players last.

Your only friendly tag last round was BowS apparently? we were NAPed for 3/4 of the round.
All those target sheets being pushed around with VGN, HR, Ultores, CaRnage, Hersey were just fake news?

KittyCatZCaRnageCarisan create politics that usualy ruins rounds before they start, you got lucky this time around.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote