View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 21:40   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Disabilities and Discrimination Act and websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
personally, I think this act is somewhat of an idiocy.
Perhaps I should read the guidelines somewhere, but if it's true, then I agree, it's idiocy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
This may be something that companies are all gonna follow, but I'm still just gonna make a website that looks the way I want it to look
Yes, with big flashing GIFs to scare away all those epileptic people and a red font on a blue background just to be hip.

I like black on white BTW. Contrast is a very important factor if you have people reading the content for a longer period of time.