View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 03:09   #226
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: XP is broken. fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well i dont see why you would post the stuff that you do towards Joseph arguments wich, honestly, has fck all to do with what he was saying about XP.
"Its the only way Joseph knows how to play. Lazy play"
You mean this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It's the only way Joseph knows how to play. If they changed the XP formula then he'll probably quit, as he's too lazy to play properly.
It has everything to do with the discussion. Joseph is pro XP mainly because it's his preferred method of play. I was merely voicing my opinion that Joseph doesn't want to play the popular method.

Quote:
"Oh i was sucsessfull before you newbies/trolls/xpwhores came around"
Eh? When did I say that? Once again you're making up stories, which is probably why you did you own quote and not directly quote myself.

Quote:
You dont even know the who Joseph is, by the looks of it. Where im from, it means you should keep your mouth shut and stick to objective arguments.
I think you should think before posting, especially aggressive posts. If you have any grievances with me, then keep them private and don't voice them on public discussions as it just makes you look a tad silly.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote