View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 02:56   #223
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: XP is broken. fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I didn't claim anything of the sort, and I stand corrected about the Brazilians being a recent addition to the player-base.
Well i dont see why you would post the stuff that you do towards Joseph arguments wich, honestly, has fck all to do with what he was saying about XP.
"Its the only way Joseph knows how to play. Lazy play"
"Oh i was sucsessfull before you newbies/trolls/xpwhores came around"
You dont even know the who Joseph is, by the looks of it. Where im from, it means you should keep your mouth shut and stick to objective arguments.

That i aside, im strongly against changing game features/formuleas/stats to make XP whoring as viable, if not more viable of an option to value play.
Im not saying that there shouldny be ways to win without fencing your gal, abusing your alliance, or what not, just that the XP is fcking up the gentle balance the univers was in, and made it more or less pointless for 90% of the playerbase.
Innuendo proved that small allies can get top planets with good team play without crazy XP, and Brasil proved that they can get almost all of the top planets with a smaller tag with crazy XP.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote