Thread: New Memory
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 18:59   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
New Memory

Before i go and shell out around 100 quid on two sticks of 512meg Crucial Ballistix stuff im wondering

a) is buying 'high grade' memory actually worth the extra cost

b) is corsair value ram pretty much exactly the same as their twinx stuff.

My system is as follows :

Abit Av8 - 3rd Eye

AMD64 S939 3000+ (Venice)

512meg of PCworld (whatever the hell they stock there in their own little case) crap memory. (PC2700)

Geforce 6600GT AGP

So boys and girls should i be spending 50 odd quid for some 'scan offer of the week 2 sticks of 512' or should i be spending 70-90 odd quid on some 'high quality stuff guvnor'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote