Thread: deleted threads
View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 14:37   #8
Midas

ok il try again maybe i posted it on a different forum or something dumb like that cant be arsed to check.

mong, i have no problem with you now but i was pissed off because...

do you remember when i decided to leave after being suspended and if i remember correctly was for wallops / ctcp flooding torz.
About a day after i was suspended you emailed the oper mailing list and confessed to walloping and ctcp flooding a channel with your alliance. All in good fun but the ctcp flooding with torz was also done in good humour. You were told by another oper not to worry about it. Does that seem fair to you?

Whiz supended me fair enough but you wernt touched. Whiz infact when he first joined the net he g-lined some boke cus he took his roids hehe and then stoll his nickname and held it with an muh hmm?

I was accused of havin a bad attitude but woulnt you if the above happened?

I invited these people to the net to help me and they ended up taking over and dropping my access levels way before I did anything remotely wrong.i just felt annoyed because it fet like i was being treated differently because i didnt shut up and do what i was told.

I have no desire what so ever to be an oper again infact irc bores me after about 5 mins now anyway.

just wanted to know some answers