View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2017, 06:55   #39
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i dont feel this set is close to beeing finished tbh

* why do both TER steal ships target FI ?
Because Terran needs to steal Fi for its 3rd roiding class
Quote:
* why TER have no teamup partner for either their
attacking class?
The same reason Xan has no Fi partner, you need to steal the pods set for the race with DE or BS ships.

Quote:
* whats with the races characterisitics ? imo they get abonded too much
That's kind of the point. It's a mixed ability set. Each race has the best ac/dc in its area of speciality but that's as far as I wanted to go. The race names are only there because that's how the games coded. You might aswell call them race 1-4 in terms of ships.

Quote:
that beeing said this set has some good ideas anyhow - i just feel it should be closer to the original races ideas (give ter mainly heavy harmoured kill ships - cath mainly emp ships etc...)
i dont mind bringing in an emp ship or steal ship for said races, but this feels like just 4x etd

interesting set that needs a lot of work still - imho
Apart from trawling through to match up to the original spreadsheet and a few ac/dc tweaks I won't be making any wholesale changes. This is a set that requires people to think about what they are doing and use all the abilities from races to achieve it. The targeting is sound and the calcs look good so far.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote