Thread: R27 Stats Final
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2008, 08:25   #14
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R27 Stats Final

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
Lets not get carried away about the Brigand. It has a nice init, but its damage and armour arent THAT good. A heavy CO Xan could get a medium Zik to run their DE in some situations. A CO heavy Cath would also be interested in Ziks if there is no evidence of hidden Cutlass in production from sandmans, etc.
doubt any heavy xan co would go solo on a zik
the brigand IS good

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote