View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2011, 18:50   #19
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Alliances I would consider playing for

I'm not here to defend ToF, nor any of the other allies I haven been in. I came to comment on the thread and where I thought it would lead.

Everyone's welcome to their opinion, I've expressed my opinion on the thread, it would be hypocritical of me to start commenting on alliances now and join in wouldn't it

That being said I have only good things to say about the alliances I HAVE been in. Which is why I think a thread dedicated to where you have played may put out a more positive light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
WRONG, TGV finished 2nd in round 22 too, which given the far bigger universe at that point in time was a better result than last rounds 2nd place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
And we finished second r19 allbeit in a battlegroup with Omen

Heh, Influence no need for the abruptness, I did question mark the statement and pluralised "finishes", to avoid insult or misinforming anyone. So if it is your 3rd best then I was actually fairly accurate? Granted the universe back then was much larger, and better, but then so were individual alliances. Anyway this is irrelevan and kind of my point, I brought TGV in as an example based on your success and quickly get 2 posts "correcting" me.

Give this thread more time and just wait for more poorly worded opinions and a nice buildup of hostility.

Quote:
P.S - this is a forum about PA, where subjects about PA are being discussed, it ainīt gonna jump and kill ya, so why not play along instead of the sour angle?
Sorry I'm just not a fan of this type of conversation where every opinion is biased and there is no productive goal or outcome.

Last edited by Zeyi; 27 May 2011 at 19:06.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote