Unread 27 May 2011, 16:34   #12
zFerg

zFerg is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alliances I would consider playing for

Quote:
Originally Posted by zFerg View Post
Ok, so I am bored.

Would consider playing for (in no specific order):

DLR- Best alliance I have played for. Fun, agressive, take no crap from anyone mentality

GROSS- Close 2nd. Never get involved in politics, everything done democratically- ie no HC, no drama.

TGV- Seem to have a good group of players, also seem to play true to their word.

CT- Played a 1/2 round there and was very impressed with the structure and positive atmosphere.

HeX (if they were running)- I think it is really unfortunate Hex isnt running next round. They really seemed to turn a corner, have (had), a great HC structure with Jink/Kai and are very tolerable with new members. If I were to decide to take a round or 3 to help develop players, it would probably be with this alliance.

ODDR- Again a decent HC structure, somewhat laid back though still active atmosphere. A play for fun/fun to play for alliance.

Would not play for:

Apprime- They play a very fierce game and are always at the top of the rankings, however the cost to be there, IMO, offsets the gain. Playing the game at a level of activity that borderlines close to desperation to be good is not enjoyable.

NGO- NGO seems like a great place for new players wanting to get a feel for the game to go. That however, is not me. Also, abadaljay or whatever his nickname's insistance on using seizure inducing font colours in recruitment threads has put me off for good.

HR- Nothing really bad to say about HR, they seem to do their thing every round, but I dont really know anyone there and would not consider playing for them.

P3nguins- No first hand experience, but I have heard somewhat negative reviews from a number of different people who's opinions I respect, which is enough for me to not want to play for them.

ToF- A case of not knowing anything about any members, I do not see myself playing there.

Neutral:
ND- Know some decent members from there and get along well with them. Never really appealed to me to join, however.

ROCK- Heard great things from people who have played in there, very fun atmosphere. However, there are many other alliances that I would consider playing for beforehand.
zFerg is offline   Reply With Quote