Thread: avg roids/score
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 13:53   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: avg roids/score

Even as an out of touch admin I'm personally interested to see how things change in the next couple of weeks. The alliance rankings are quite interesting, and it's still quite close. Everything is really still to play for, and the round seems quite 'open' at the moment from my point of view. 1up are obviously hiding still, but I don't think many would have bet on the current order of alliances.

What I like is that there's still alliances that can make some sort of impact on the game right down out of the top 10 - we have ~15 alliances that can get involved to some degree, and going from these forums (ha!) I see that a few NAPs are in place.

Good luck to you all, and I hope that the round continues to be interesting and exciting, with no clear winner and lots of politics (aka secret NAPs and backstabbing :P) for as long as possible.

p.s. 1:1 will block against whoever is hitting our galaxy the most at the current time
(tbh most of us just retal whoever the best targets are attacking 1:1 etc atm. I don't pull my attack fleet, and no one's managed to kill it off yet!)