View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 15:49   #48
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
With regards to this round, hitting Ascendancy shows balls and some sense IMO. From what I've heard, Asc had a number of planets that were becoming untouchable due to distorters. Their roid & score growth was swift and it's perfectly plausable that they could have become nigh unstoppable and taken the round, given enmity between Urw & CT which would have distracted the two best alliances. ND's actions risked a lot (pissing Asc off is a nasty prospect), but have arguably hamstrung the alliance with the best player-roster in the game.

Going it alone would have been suicidal, but sharing the pain with Conspiracy, the strongest contender, makes the risk worth taking.
I dont really see much balls in teaming up on the rank 5 alliance, an alliance without any military officers and letting the top ally run away in the process. The only thing they had was 20 members with dists that made people afraid of hitting those particular planets.

Wish: Any alliance can hit any galaxy without supports and still come out on top. If not; the alliance sucks monkeyballs(mine). If you seriously thought the round was over because some people had dists, i seriously think you're seriously fcked up in the head.

I wonder why CT and ND gets so much support for this, cause i'm quite certain that they just killed their own chances of finishing #1, weird thing is that they have no ability to see this themself. GLHF etc.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote