View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 20:17   #17
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
I just find it hilarious that people can be manipulated into hitting a rank 5 alliance, but as soon as it's suggested people hit the rank 1 alliance because of an obvious dominance in value and roids, people call it bitter propegander?

Well played PA. Well played.
I might be wrong, but most of the reasons people wanted to hit asc were due to legitimate concerns over planet and galaxy ranks as opposed to fretting over ascendancy being the #1 alliance. Which is fair enough I suppose, considering even I've seen hc of top alliances say things like "3:5 is unattackable :/"; they aren't saying that now.. or maybe they are :<

End of the day, you would have had 'high profile' people in 11:7, 6:3, no doubt the other top non-asc gals too, crying for their alliances to do something about 3:5 and the rest. Think its safe to say the people who are usually capable of pulling those strings prioritise: planet rank > galaxy rank > alliance rank. So not surprising that the enthusiasm/propoganda to take down urwins is quite small. At the moment.

Or maybe I have no clue at all and it was purely ND/CT attacking out of concern that asc would win the round
newt is offline   Reply With Quote