View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 19:36   #14
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A slight take on recent events

I love this groundless optimism some of you guys have. I personally don't especially care who wins as long as it's not ND or CT and any efforts I make will be in that direction. I'm reasonably sure many in Ascendancy would share that opinion. Given Urwins own naps and the alienation of several other alliances that might have been inclined to help I'd be very surprised if it turned out to be as easy as some of you expect.

For the record, it won't be and was never going to be Ascendancy. With about 40 active members and a considerable number of those sacrificing score for distorters it simply isn't possible. Which is a shame, if we had recruited to 50-55 pre round it could have been a different story.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote