View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 20:09   #36
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The round so far

I'm going to actually defend TGV here.

If they're agreement with Apprime was to last for the entire round with no termination clause, then no matter the situation or the incessant whining from members or non members of their alliance, their High Council MUST stick to that agreement.

To do otherwise would tarnish their reputation.

Whether entering such an agreement was wise or not is another debate, but one to which an old quote from Sid would answer if people wish to search for it. (Regarding his own thoughts on NAPs)

Additionally, as an Executive with Fury, Eclipse and 1up. (the former two apply more) - it is my experience that breaking an agreement with a long standing ally is quite difficult if your infrastructure in the game involves them (i.e buddypacks together etc). It's that which led to many problems for Fury (becoming red taped too much politically) and for Eclipse (when the enemy block VVOMM proved utter rubbish). So, in essence I can see from a TGV HC point of view to why it isn't on the cards.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote