View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2016, 17:21   #290
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
If everything you did was because you expected Bows to turn against you, at that point you clearly no longer considered Bows an ally and act in a way to isolate it while protecting yourself. Then, why were you so astonished when that "friend" attacked you in the end?
Nope, i made nap proposals only to keep ult safe since an anti ult block consisting of nd/ct/p3ng and potentially bows were confirmed. Instead of offering to fight that block like a good friend would, GenChaos offered that bows hit Ult with the block to show them that we weren't blocked instead. GenChaos changed his mind the next day tho, but didn't inform me till after p3ng and CT had accepted said naps that was offered the previous day. That left us with pretty much only ND to hit, something we had no real interest in. We hit them till they were on around 400 roid average, then napped them as the p3ng deal was expiring anyways and p3ng was still a longshot contender. The day after GenChaos left me a message on telegram along the lines of "pls don't hit p3ng, they might turn on us", a message i didnt see(but in the end, we had no option but to hit them at this point other than farm HR or something like that anyway, so wouldn't have mattered).

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote