View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2016, 14:17   #276
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont remeber talking to you this round, its amusing that chatting with cr0/green_cat can give you the impression that there was a vote being taken place at any time except right before we choose to hit you.
I will even allow you to post logs of this "vote", seeing that you seem to know all about it.
You assuming I speak to 2 people in there only. Just what is wrong with you. Later in this same topic you say that input is asked for, yet the first attempt of GenChaos got overturned and he stepped down for a while cause of it.

Quote:
green_cat was inactive more or less whole round, wich we allready knew would happend when we went into this round. She even said so herself.
Cr0 is not a BowS founder, he wasnt even in the alliance to begin with.
Cr0 done more for bows than you ever did. But you are correct if he wasnt in at the start, he is indeed not a founder.

Quote:
It is seen as a bug. And ofc if you abuse a bug without reporting it, or even use a bug after reporting it, its against the rules. This time cin said that it would be allowed to use the bug for the rest of the round since they didnt have the man power to fix it. But im sure you had allready cleared this with the MH/PA-team?
No you did and shared it on the forums and explained how it works.

Quote:
You know jack sh*t. You claim to know everything, but most that has ever dealt with you by now most likely all know that you are talking wibble half of the time.
If there is a disagreement, and we dont know our members/officers stand on things we might ask them to share their input/opinion. We had one guy deciding on wich deals to make or break, and it was never up to anyone to put up a democratic pole to decide on matters big or small on every little decision we make.
Well GenChaos said it was voted on and you say he decided it all on his own. Great communication.

Quote:
Then who is the "Pro-Ult 50%" then?
Jospeh , green_cat , cr0 , Cow and Daoz I would assume. 11 people cant vote into 50% though.

Last edited by Wouter; 19 Sep 2016 at 14:24.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote