View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2011, 19:06   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Asteroid shields

Yeh i mean top players get roided not for 'the cap' but for the fact of taking away some of the roids and giving smaller people in the lolwaves on them large xp gains helping boost an alliances score. As Light says i doubt anyone is going to care about a small percentage drop in roids capped aslong as you are capping them - invariably in this game now planets get bashed by teams of 4-5 planets and the cap is lowered anyway so it would be no different

Plus it kind of creates a neagitive roiding atmosphere if you want the game to be more attack based then you want it to be easier for planets to be roided.

Maybe making galaxy eta 6 instead of 5 would help that a bit and push more reliance onto galaxy activity and alliances and away from lazy cross deffing
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote