Thread: Dear CBA
View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2018, 14:09   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Dear CBA

Dear CBA

Please accept this as a formal response to your challenge of ‘I am sick of these accusations, you better have something to back it up.’

Firstly, I am in possession of a log in which you say to a ‘trusted friend’:
Dude, I play from laptop only with Firefox Browser connected to the Nederlands. VPN. I never share IP.
(I have this in screenshot form and although I would be unwilling to share widely, if certain people (mh/hc etc) want it, they may.)

Secondly, I am in possession of a second log in which you complain that 1:7:6 (your multi, Jorgy) is closed and you are not.
You state:
It is strange now playing just 1 acct. I am not closed so I will be alright because it’s a VPN and loads got away with it for years.
Again, this is in screenshot form.

We also have, paraphrased but again logs available:
CBA: Jorgey closed, no reason.
Friend: What? Why?
CBA: Nothing. Why wasn’t I closed though?
Friend: It was your multi?
CBA: My friend.
CBA: Kinda
CBA: He is closed with no evidence?
Friend: So your multi is closed?
CBA: Yeah. Exactly.
Friend: Why do you play more than 1 planet?
CBA: Your right. They have 0 evidence of jorgey
Friend: They are right though
CBA: Yeah but with no evidence.
Friend: You should tell them

There is of course plenty more where that came from, and I will be making this available to the multi-hunters. I can also share it with trusted players such as GM or Agar3s in screenshot form, so that the pa community can have it confirmed.

I hope this is enough to ‘back it up’ as you say.

King regards
Forest
p.s.
You may wanna quit boasting about how good you are when you need several planets every round.
p.p.s
It wasn’t me that reported you that last time, it was one of your friends. Even they are sick of you.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote