Thread: Doom
View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2005, 14:19   #224
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Doom

I have a strange feeling that you didn't read this bit :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
*With Hewitt pounding his way out of the airlock after sealing it, you all crouch at the intersection, mentally counting down. The moment of the explosion you barely remember, but you all awaken at about the same time, only to be hearing the sound of air escaping into the thin atmosphere of Mars. Looking at the armory bulkhead, you see it is red hot, and cracked in several places. In fact, it seems that the cracks are spreading. You comm units then go off.*

“*static*ad 2, this is*static*Kelly. We read a*static*explosion in*static*area*static*breaches spreading*static*must evacuate! Dropship in *static* air get to *static* airlock 3*static* on PDA*static*.”

*The rest of the transmission fades into static. Looking at the cracks spreading, it is obvious that it is only a short matter of time till the bulkhead breaches. Then as if to add insult to injury, the ground shakes again, as if another explosion just went off. It seems to also hasten the spread of the cracks, and you all think it would be a good idea to get away from this sector.*

*As you all make your ways towards the airlock, your flashlights for the most part, you turn a corridor, and duck right back as several fireballs fly towards you, missing fortunately. Looking, you see no less than 3 of the Imps in the flashing, flickering lights, hissing, with what appears to be a large amounts of zombies with them, to many to count. Checking your PDA’s, you see that the corridor ahead is the only way to the airlock.*

Note: If your posts are of sufficient quality, you can semi-safely reach the airlock. Be creative . BTW, you are going to Airlock #3, which will take the Dropship 2 DM posts to get to.

Right now we're waiting in the airlock for the dropship to arrive, and I'm hoping Duke's a better medic than marine since my shoulder hurts like hell.