View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 20:21   #268
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
what do you call the people starting 20-30 man BG's (that will undoubtably play for planet rank / avg score) meanwhile whining on AD about actual alliances?
i call them people who will get bashed for a round and have fun playing with mates, looking to possibly build for the future rather than

a/ giving up and joining ascendancy to avoid a round of getting bashed
b/ not playing altogether

there have been multiple efforts over the rounds by many of these people to build 'real' alliances to fight ascendancy, however its easier said than done. ie. Denial/NoX/Audentes/Omen

i know in the case for myself i dont have the time/energy this round to again put up a futile attempt to fight ascendancy like i have in the past 2 rounds, and im sure the same applies for adastra, qerr, bronto, wishmaster, foxman who have all been putting up the 'good fight' these past few rounds.

maybe in a round or 2
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote