View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2016, 07:40   #3
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Your top 5 PA momments

1. FINALLY HOME AGAIN - Reforming p3nguins with munkee (glad your back) and willzz aka assassin (glad we got to settle our "issues") in Round57. Certainly playing in an environment you can call a home is worth more then any rankings are.
2. 2ND VICTORY FOR P3NGUINS - Winning Tag 2nd time in a row with p3nguins in Round59. Credits to everyone contributing. Was fun and well earned from my perspective.
3. SOMONE MADE ME WIN - Winning Planet in Round42 when Forest first claimed to MH i had cheated, then claimed he made me win. Real credits to p3nguins (rank 1 and rank 2 for m0 and plaguuu (where are you?); 5 planets in top10). Also credits to apprime and cardinal who must have decided i am the least bashworthy planet up there.
4. NUB BASHING - Forming THE HORDE in r38 with 3 other "veterans" (greenie, cr0 and korsan) - a nub-training alliance for the very unexperienced. Then for the honorable moment the mighty Ascendancy declaring war on us! Fun to see some nubs from back then are still playing and are now "veterans" themselves. All Goals achieved
5. CLOSE TO VICTORY - -=KillerBeans=- (26:7) coming 2nd in Round6 with our GC (drivo) beeing 3rd in planetranks. First Round for me to be playing serious (and the last for a while). Credits to Deus Ex Machina and drivo (awesome ingal dcing). Was fun for all i remember.

Also credits to Vengeance for having me on my Return in Round26 (quit after 10.5). Met some nice ppl there. (Hi greenie, cr0, Amnion...)
You made me get infected again.

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote