View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 12:09   #369
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

The stats I proposed took elements of r14-18 as a rough guide.
Would need tweaking with a bit of testing but it is something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
So the best strategy for the round is for xans to just send just pod fleets at ziks all round? Indeed everyone could but only xan would get through regularly. How does firing after pods actually work? do the pods die after stealing... would be an odd battle report! Edit: I presume it actually changes nothing so what would be the point? Perhaps in cases where cap is cut by there not being enough pods left after killing/emping but why does it make a difference if that is before or after pods steal?
Pods don't die as fakes would free up fleet slots quicker and allow xans to send more fakes farming for roids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You would completely need to overhaul the effs of the other races if you're going to implement a 'stealers don't die' round, as Zik would be seriously OP!
It may look overpowered but how are ziks going to hold roids unless they cap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I would rather like it if you balanced the classes a bit more than a resource stealer for xan.
what would you change?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
59. Jesus Christ, people.
Please don't take the Lord's name in vain.
I'll start a new thread.