Thread: finally :)
View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 02:22   #1
Purm
nobody

Purm is an unknown quantity at this point
finally :)

Not that alot of people will know me, but I don't care.
I played since r3, had a shitload of fun and lost 2 years of study. But it was all worth it. PA was an important part of my life, especially this round. Have never been as active as this one, neither gained as high rank as I did now. (#211 or something, after suiciding on 10:1:4). Also I never expierenced as much pain and sorrow.....
My greatest thanks goes out to:
Azrael/chickenbob, for being a friend since r4 or something, it was great fun playing with u. I owe alot to you m8 . Will talk to you on msn as usuall. (where the hell is my new siggy u promised me a month ago).
I also would like to thank all my galaxies,bgs, allies, enemies and alliances ->
Playing with fangers was a great experience, thanks all, u rock. And if u ever will show your face again: Irvine, u rock as DC, was great working with you. (to lazy to mention the rest of all the nice fangers I met, don't complain to me -> I scanned my ass of for you all; u owe me big time. To bad that I can't collect all the favours, I would be #1 next round for sure)
And thanks to the creators and pa-team (in past and present forms) , I hope you will find a way in the future to make this game huge again.
Good luck to all and have fun playing this game in the future, I'm off to real-life.
Signing-off, [RDK]Purm