Thread: Kyoto
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 13:32   #12
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
If the UK is really beating Germany though, it's probably because of all the hot air and gas generated by the billions of damn German Government Bureaucrats and pissed off clients they have here in their poky damn offices on long, green painted corridors of shut doors with their pesky ticket machines and forms forms forms. Good God, the Bureaucracy here is f*cking awful. I'm suprised the people put up with it to be honest, they could halve the taxes if they got rid of all this crap.
ive been saying that for years, did anyone listen? no the problem is that if you look at all those single regulations alone, most of them make perfect sense. it's the sheer amount of them that makes people insane.
As for Kyoto, i think we have higher targets than UK. With an economic growth of about 0 and most of the old industry in the east beeing shut down since 1990 we can do that bad.