View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 04:29   #19
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough
Re: wtf, why are the forums so dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintos
This is just a query as to why the forums are so dead. Are people growing up? Is there not enough noobs? Real life getting in the way of rp'ing? Seriously this is a long way from the mass spamming of older days, so I'm wondering what's going on here. If you have anytime to spare, let me know what happened that would be appreciated.
Well, personally, I've not been very active because I haven't been feeling up to doing much lately. It's got nothing to do with RP'ing, it's life in general and it's not laziness I'm suffering from. It's worse, more like aimlessness or something. I'm guessing it'll pass eventually, but I'll just try to get on with things anyways. If anyone's got any suggestions, I'd like to hear them though. (Yes that's right, I'm hijacking the thread from you ND .)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Strangely, there seems to be a fair few of us here, just not doing anything. Personally I'm just waiting for people to post in ICE9, 12 or Farshot. Don't much care which.
It's being worked on and ICE9 reply is nearly done, but it's a biggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
[...]The current question is:
When was the last time you recieved great customer service, and why was it memorable?"[...]
I'd just say that you've never received truely great customer service (in my experience that wouldn't even be a lie) because it always lacked one or more things from that list you came up with and that you know exactly what great customer service entails, even though you do not have any actual experience. (You'll be given a management job right away.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
[...]when they keep refreshing the homepage to see if someone has in fact finally posted.[...]
Whatever happened to "The Thread"? You ran out of side-dishes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
lol, i think the inactivity is due to ....... inactive people
Hey there Muha. Long time see. I missed you. Wellll..... in a way, I suppose. Perhaps 'missed' isn't the right word at all (#rpgal has been a lot more quiet though ).

Furthermore I'd like to say hi to everybody else and thank you for all the flowers; they were very tasty. (Look mum! I'm on the internet!!)