Thread: *envy*
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 17:57   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: *envy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
but people dont click on advertising banners at the best of times really. Especially not something like this, an internet "niche" which is going to be populated by more advanced internet users.

The chances of someone clicking on a banner, the chances of it being yours, the chances of them then going on to buy your product.. surely must be beyond miniscule
i clicked on a few, just to see who is stupid enough to pay money for this
ofc, in a few weeks the site will be forgotten. If it's not in the news I dont go and look at it. If I dont look at it, I dont click any banners, but still, while it lasted it was a cheap way of getting a few pagehits (well, at least cheaper than advertising on google or with banners noone is going to click anyway).