Thread: R72 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2017, 18:35   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R72 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Etd (who doesn't straight forward steal to CR) and zik CR aren't game changers on teamups, even if they do improve cath Cr land chances (it's still just steals). ETD co instead makes a co team n+3 times better (rather op even). If you can't see the logic there, I can't be sure if you're blind or just stupid. (saying that just prolly made sure it ain't gonna happen, but it had to be said).

I do know it's not your job to stop cheating, but it sure as h*LL ain't advocating it with obvious design flaws either.
A) insulting people will get you nowhere and will stop everyone paying attention to your point and instead focus on your attitude.

B) Jintao is 100% correct in what he says. He is here to have the final say on proposed stat sets and decide what works to make the stats the best they can be. It is NOT his job to make sure every stat set is uncheatable. That is the job of the MH team to watch for and deal with those that wish to cheat to win.

You need to stop making out like you know what's best. I haven't seen a set of stats produced by you, maybe doing so would add more credence to your arguments?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote