View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 17:53   #198
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold
Re: NewDawn's Official Proposal to Furious Omen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
(note, the bit where I sound daft and holy, its actually all an act to see if I could make him leave Angels)
[22:14] <Idler> Your damn ships away from it when i dont give a **** if u think u wana be stupid but to be honest retards grow on threes i this galaxy we had it all covered once again and some retard goes and send all hes assassins to kill inc that doesnt even have pods NEWBS attacking uss and we wana steal I SPEND ALL MY RESOuRCES SO THAT WE COULD STEAL IT ALL and again SOME IDIOT send ASSASSINS seriously do u guys h8 me so much or wtf is going on ? I CAN ASSURE U AS LONG AS I DONT KNOW THE PLANETS ITS NOT FARMING IF THATS WOT U THINK. I HAVE NO IDA WHO THEESE ****TARDS ARE BUT IN FUTURE IF I SAY ITS COVERED AND U SEND DEFENCE WITHOUT CONSULTING ME IN MIRC ILL GET U ROidED and after that ill kick u out

what?
(I picked that part of the log cause everybody in PA knows what werewolf is like, I'm pretty sure every command channel of all alliances have had a good laugh at him at some point in PA)
cura is offline   Reply With Quote