View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 05:18   #193
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Good ****ing god man it doesn't matter if rock are napped to us, they're not actively targetting any of the bgs or xvx or anything. The numbers that matter, as this is only a contest between xvx and ascendancy in terms of the #1 ranking, is the numbers hitting xvx versus the numbers hitting ascendancy, which are 4:1 or so with a decreased effectiveness on ascendancy's side due to a large % of our direct numerical advantage being out of tag and of decreased utility in defence. Prior to xvx joining the numbers that mattered were the numbers hitting ascendancy from the bgs and others, which again were far more than those hitting xvx, I don't even know if anyone targetted xvx at all. Pretending this is some sort of block war where pure numbers are meaningful is retarded thinking that hasn't been relevant since the start of pax. There are more than last round involved. This can be demonstrated via the very simple process of basic addition. Regardless just be proud that this round you've effectively become a support planet for an alliance led by someone that effectively shat all over your alliance last round

PS I won't be responding to your reply to this post if you do so as your horrifically over the top factually inaccurate and insanely bitter drivel against ascendancy has reached a level of tedium I'd really not take further part in. Although it is at least a breather from those inane for-the-love-of-god-use-irc posts that seem to crop up with distressing regularity these days.

PPPPPPPPPPPS ND, CT, evolution, dlr, vgn, wafhh, insomnia, EC. Eight? Although that's really not something that meaningful due to the relative sizes of the alliances involved.
thats BS ROCK have been attacking with asc on BGs this round. Ask those who deal with ROCK. Its ur job to get them to hit xvx if its the case they are not hitting them atm. Numbers in defence... asc can really jsut FC 1-2 guys each day in the bgs cause they are so few they cant cover vs the massive numbers asc can muster. It works both ways.

cardi is a fking idiot, let there be no doubt, but I ll try to accept him and work with him for as long as possible. He is increasingly annoying me though, so I doubt it will be too long

About not responding to posts, I dont care. Just as I dont care too much about asc. Of all the people in the joint anti asc chan I think I m the one who least would care if asc won again. My asc e-hate isnt all that man. Like u mentioned earlier, the people I disliked in asc are now in xvx. Since its not my alliance though, I am kinda forced to work with xvx and the retards there.

-I just said there hadnt been 1 night with 8 alliances hitting asc. All nights 1-4 alliances didnt aprticipate for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote