View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2009, 14:37   #164
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim View Post
lol, I dared to criticise asc and the asc "we own these forums" propaganda-squad has attacked my forum reputation, which Ive had since ten rounds or more, from 3 green dots to one red dot in a few hours.
Great stuff!
Sad bunch.
Lokken, you sometimes wonder why these forum are dead. Go figure.
I suggest from next round on we call PA "Asctarion".
the reason is probably more likely because most of what you are posting does not contribute to the topic of the current state of politics at tick 450.

the number of members asc has and whether the universe would be better off without an asc with 125 players is only of marginal relevence to the topic (as a contributory factor to toot being top).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
Asc doesn't attract all those new players because it is PA paradise, it does because a lot of players seek certainty in PA , they like their planet to get big and they like it to stay big till the end. Every round asc wins it will attract more peeps and it's not because of your good looks.
it may also be because you insult those players who dont join asc cos they 'want an easy time', or even those who do as we tend not too get an easy ride.

contributory factor may be the double posting too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
They prolly think the idea of this reputation stuff is to negrep everyone disagreeing with them or their friends.
pretty sure I have disagreed with both of them on the forums before without getting a neg rep (before I was asc incase you think that has something to do with it). Neither of them are childish, and I am sure that the rep had pretty much nothing to do with your views, rather the manner you put them across.

more on topic there seems to be a lot of wondering about whether toot is at war with xVx from today. And I have to admit to being totally in the dark. However although it would mean another enemy in the lists (getting rather overwhelming imo) it would at least mean that we could concentrate on our main opposition. Jonas has been saying that the bgs would split and join separate blocs if we were in a war between the top two alliances, well perhaps we shall see if they do!!

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 17 May 2009 at 22:08.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote