View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 15:30   #226
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts
Re: Stat changes for R15

I think that they are fairly fair right now. Just some more fixes on Xan FR fleet, as neither the Ghost or the Bomber target any ship that targets them in return. Which makes them quite useless to add in an attack fleet and at all costs it will be too valnurable even with PK as I said before. Also increase the BW intiative to 2 so that Scarabs fire before them just to tweak the anti-CR fleet a little (give more use for Dragons in def). And looking at the BS fleets, it seems that both Ter and Zik have their building killers in BS, maybe changing Behemoth to DE will make it at least look better. The Zik BS/CR supports each other quite well and I personally can't see why wouldn't they land, it will be a x vs y for that fleet combo.

P.S. Maybe it isn't fair that Zik are strong VS both Xan attack fleets. The FI one for having to classes of ships that targets them and for FR fleet for the fact that their Marauder is a no-loss defence VS it and considering that it steals, umm well.. Adding PK (-->CR) will ad the needabilty of Lancers (-->CO) may solve the problems but then it will just be a too spreaded fleet.

Last edited by x-dANGEr; 2 Oct 2005 at 15:39.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote