View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2017, 16:30   #40
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
The hyperbole continues!

I think allowing Etd/Zik (or any race if done properly) to steal a pod can be done in a non-abusive way.

For example: Xan Fi shoots Co/Fr, prefires everything except Ter's War Frigate. Etd can steal Fi, and has a second rate EMP Fighter that shoots Frigates. (second rate meaning, init 2/3 and/or low eff).
Cat Co freezes Fi/De, Zik has a ship that steals Co and is able to support Cat with its stealing Cutlass, adding a little firepower to the otherwise pure EMP attack class.

In other words, they would make the Fi/Co attacks stronger, but they're not necessary, which in your mixed stats was the case.
They weren't NESSECARY in my stats. You just decided you wanted to play a class that didn't start with pods. That was your choice.

Anytime now that we allow a race to steal into class it doesn't have pods for we open the game up to abuse.

You yourself were quite vocal that farmers will cheat 100%, so we cannot risk it. Especially in Viels set where currently one farmed ship completely swings things.

That being said has any progress been made on this set or have we hit a wall? And if so maybe we can look at alternatives?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote