View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 17:57   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The "Intellectual" Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson View Post
What left?

For that matter, what intellectuals?

For an educated American to rail against 'intellectuals' is not only absurd, it is frankly pathetic. America is, more than any other country in the world, possibly any other country on the planet, the country of the mob - and it is usually a hysterical and knee-jerk mob at that. It would not have stomach for a self-professed intellectual of any variety even if it knew what one was.

Denigrating intellectualism - which is of course a term covering all higher human thinking - is only done by those who fear it or regard it within insecurity. As I don't think you are afraid of higher thought or insecure about it, dda, I can only assume you are parroting this crap from some loudmouth knobjockey who is.
Good. You have demeaned me. You have demeaned an entire country. I don't know whether you profess to be in any way intellectual but you certainly are following in the pattern of which I complain.