View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2007, 19:19   #4
Gerbie2
Alive and kicking

Gerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to allGerbie2 is a name known to all
Re: Round 24 "stats"

I’m not really convinced about the strength of Terrans. Their attack fleets are easy to stop. Each of their attack fleets can be defended by the alliance without being targetted back. Terran De can be stopped by Spider, Scarab, Nightmare, Thief and Vendor as alliance def. 3 of those are not even targetted. Terran Bs has the same problem with the Viper and can also be defended well with Chimera’s, Ghosts and Rangers.
I like the Cathaar attack a lot more. The problem they have is that they are the most obvious target if you want zero loss roids.
Xan have truly awesome attackfleets that target anything an alliance can send against it in defence. They are somewhat vulnerable to Cathaar, but not more so than others. If this doesn’t change then I’ve made my pick.
Zik just lack credible attack fleets. Anything they attack with dies because of their poor initiative. Against Cathaar they don’t have good enough emp resistance.
I do like Etd somewhat. Their attack fleets are not great, but I think they will do well defending their roids.
Gerbie2 is offline   Reply With Quote