View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 23:40   #927
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
You're the least one I want to argue with but looking back now there were better options to protect your top planets!

If it was as you say and you could NOT remain neutral I can only see 2 options:

1. Dont hit Ultores and MAYBE Ultores would hit your top planets.(you mentioned thats why you broke nap because you were afraid Ultores would break nap and hit your top planets)

2. Hit Ultores and Ultores would 100% hit your top planets.

Now being given with these 2 choices which one is better to protect your top planets?

Or if the situation wasnt like this how was it? Why did Spore joined the block against Ultores if you had no intentions for ally win and Ultores didnt make any offensive moves against Spore.
This is very simplistic to the options that Spore had and isn't really delving further into the perceptions of all the other alliances in the game and other factors that did influence my decision. You make it sound like the decision was isolated on a pure Spore vs Ultores basis, when it was not.

I stand by my decision for Spore to hit Ultores, it was the most logical course of action to gamble with. Yes, I may have miscalculated on the percentage chance of the outcome but that's fine. You win some, you lose some. I stand by my decisions either way and really Spore had nothing to prove.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote