View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 22:07   #912
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R57 gossip thread

additionally, last round spore built up their lead by hitting their main competitors (mainly ult).

What did ult do in return? I will tell you. They grounded, whilst begging everyone to join them. Then when ppl wouldnt join them, they threatened them. And they didnt hit us spore until 3-5 alliances came with them.

I am pissed off, not with how any alliance has acted, but how ult are being held up as the best in the game, when infact they are busy threatening other alliances and refusing to hit their main enemies (atm they are currently hitting Spore, and not BF, which says it all really).

I still expect Ult to win, because the other alliances will probably go for the win, but maybe at some point, ult would be better looking at what they could do better, instead of blaming all and sundry for their apparent demise.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote