Thread: 10 Months on...
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2011, 15:52   #42
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: 10 Months on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
To go to spinners new game would be the equivalent of upgrading to a ford when your fiat punto finally dies when that bmw you have always wanted is there and waiting for you to take it for a test drive.
A bit bold to consider Eve to be the game a PA player allways wanted. As far as PA concerns i feel it to be more like a Fiat 500 than a punto tbh. Many have fell in love with the old Fiat 500. While it may be small and old, the sheer joy it gives you while driving it. Kind of a feeling like "ohw those good ol' days". Given Spinners past achievements i would consider his new game to be an Alfa Romeo, something every fanatic should experience at least once. I am no expert on Eve so i will not make the car analogy here.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote