View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2015, 11:18   #67
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
infact the more fi there is the less fi will land
If fi hit other fi I could see the logic but it does not so I am not seeing where you are coming from, mind explaining?

At the moment I tend to agree that fi is the most obvious choice.

And I also agree with shhh that you are likely to have a lot of disgruntled players who have not noticed the impact that the cost difference has before choosing. Certainly when shhhh mentioned it I thought "surely not!" But having done a couple of bcalcs it is indeed the case. If it catches out someone who has been voicing opinions on the ship stats for years it is likely to catch out quite a few people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Nobody in their right minds are landing red def calcs, or red att calcs, even if xan loses more on the calc it dosnt mean its happening.
Plenty of planets play xp. And the cost differential has problems even on a green calc; the xan may well be losing even on a green calc with a team up with their partner much more in green to make up the difference. This I would think is more of a problem than red calcs.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote