View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:52   #47
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I have asked JJ to remove my ability to view who has repped me. Hopefully this can be done fairly easily and will not involve anything being coded (in which case it should be done about 15th october 3005). I like the reputation system generally, being able to voice my appreciation or contempt for particular posts is something of use to me.

Yes, but you use it what its ment for.
Unfortunately not many ppl use it that way, and will just negrep any post from a person they dislike for some reason, even if the post is totally normal and cant really cause any disagreements. And thats what makes this whole system absolutely stupid, it only works for a few good men.

Let me paste spme of the anonymus neg reps i got, and maybe you can tell me how this system is a good one?

football and money 13 Oct 2005 00:35 [football]
(apperantly somebody doesnot like football, well, then he or she has to do a LOT of neg repping on these forums....)

Longest Pleasure Pier i... 11 Oct 2005 21:28 Dutch. Moronic. Female. The Prosecution Rests.
(how do you mean, personal grunge?)

Longest Pleasure Pier i... 11 Oct 2005 17:06 learn english
(I guess i got neg repped for making a grammar mistake or so. Well, SORRY, english is NOT my own language but i bet my english is a lot better then the dutch of the person who negrepped me for it. Its the most sad thing to negrep ppl for not being english.)

Fifa 2006 12 Oct 2005 13:06 Sweetie, you are a little naive but extremely good natured.
(wouldnot think that would be a negrep but it was...?)

I mean, come on, these comments were not made because of the contents of my posts. Not to mention the at least 15 red dots with no comment at all...lol

This system sucks, and the only ppl gaining from it is the little GD-nerd-peergroup.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote