Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 03:14   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I thought I should post some of my pos rep, to show there is no favouritism involved in any way...
oh do stop

I know that you live with the yanks but does that mean that you have to copy them and take everything personally.

It's a pretty simple concept: mods don't get neg rep'd in the same way that non-mods do because mods can see who reps them (and mods have powers)

Good god Rich you've taken this too much to heart!

If there are mods who benefit from this than they are surely Kura (as pointed out by SilverSmoke) or the one that i would point out - JJ. Neither of them post anything good and if they weren't both mods they'd be on 3 blobs between them.

Do STOP taking it personally.