Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 02:42   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Because most of the people who think you are shit aren't goons with thousands of posts, they are normal people, so their neg rep doesn't affect you.
thank you for your pos rep btw:
hrmm Ramadan 8 Oct 2005 19:26 Ok, this was funny - Spiderman

EDIT: oh it is so stupid of me to just point out that fact that you pos rep'd me. The real point was that mods are not neg rep'd because they can see who neg rep's them.

The reason I 'managed' was because real people don't look at the nickname first.
They look at the post. And really that must be all that we want isn't it?

We just want good posts. In order to make a good Forum. Not personalities, not egos, not silly hatreds. We are all anonymous here.

After all it is my posts which got me the pos rep.
It is my ego that got me all the neg rep!!!!

Last edited by Yahwe; 13 Oct 2005 at 02:49.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote